Your new company
This leading worldwide organisation require a planner to work on one of their key accounts. This company have an excellent reputation.
Your new role
The Planner is expected to successfully deliver Programmes in line with contract requirements. The planner will manage around 12 to 15 projects and update throughout the month to assist with successful delivery with way of an accurately update programme, ensure commercial costs are being maintained by way of updating cost loaded programmes.
- Monthly P6 programme updates
- Track compensation events, prolongation and extension of time scenarios.
- Monitor KPIs, HSEQ Standards and Company Processes.
- Woking with bid and tender team to build construction programmes from new
- Work with bid team and technical support team to build tender programmes from new.
- Responsible to update existing P6 programmes working with project managers to ensure all areas of the contract are captured.
- Accountable for providing a weekly forecast for assigned deliverables and resources in line with the overall Programme requirements.
- Provide weekly resource capacity.
- Accountable for the provision of weekly labour cost programme.
- Accountable for the delivery of the forecasted programme.
- Provide status reporting.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within KNNS, client and 3rd parties, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas.
- Ensure the fluidity of work to maintain resource levels and achieve KPIs
- Accountable for ensuring resource level meets workload requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Primavera P6 or Asta for creation and to maintain programme.
- Good working knowledge of computers and Microsoft office products
- Sound working knowledge of the railway industry including construction of structures, cable route management, cabling works, working with client and tier 1 contractors. Knowledge of civil works would also be an advantage.
- A sound working knowledge of civils, electrical and mechanical systems would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of resource management including using P6 planning and scheduling of work to maximise income / profit.
- Previous management experience including the ability and willingness to address poor performance
- Good commercial awareness with ability to monitor and accurately report performance from a planning prospective.
What you'll get in return
A salary of
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.