Junior MEP Design Manager
- Full Time
I'm currently looking for a Junior MEP Design Manager to join a major international property developer based in London. You will assist in managing all MEP services packages of a £500M riverside project in London and ensure he project is delivered on time and to the required standard.
This role will suit a Mechanical Design Engineer (Intermediate to Senior level) who has at least four years experience in HVAC Design who wants to move into a dedicated client side role. Your core duties will include overseeing the design development and construction of a £500M+ mixed used development based in Central London.
- Reviewing the consultants design
- Attending pre tender and tender meetings
- Supporting the Senior Project Manager onsite
- Monitoring the quality of the contractor's installations
- Identifying and reducing any coordination issues
- Managing the flow of information from contractors and consultants
They are looking for a degree qualified Mechnaical Design Engineer with at least four years' experience in building services who has seen a few major (£50M+) projects through from design to construction.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest international property developers and really accelerate your career and work on one of the largest mixed-use developments currently in construction the UK.
Apply for Junior MEP Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Manager jobs in South East England
- Electrical engineering Manager jobs in South East England
- Environmental engineering Manager jobs in South East England
- Mechanical engineering Manager jobs in South East England
- Public health engineering Manager jobs in South East England