Senior Mechanical Engineer
Looking for your next career move within the building services industry as a talented and valued Senior Mechanical Engineer?
The client we are currently working with are well known brand throughout the UK and have around 10 offices spread across multiple locations. They currently have over 200 employees and looking to expand their team within the UK. They are currently looking for a well versed and dynamic Senior Mechanical Engineer to come and join their friendly and quickly growing team in Belfast.
The successful engineer will have to be well versed in mechanical systems within a variety of different building types and be able to confidently deliver detailed designs at an excellent standard. You will have to have an appreciation for other disciplines and have worked closely alongside architects and structural engineers throughout your career. You will be able to use a variety of different design software and have strong client facing skills having attended meetings and dealing with stakeholders in previous positions. You will have experience with mentoring more junior and intermediate members of staff and will be able to help them reach their potential within the business. You will have experience in mentoring and guiding more junior members of staff and will be able to help them reach their full potential within the business. You will have ideally lead teams of engineers and acted as the design lead on medium to large sized schemes, although this is not essential.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC in building services/ mechanical engineering
- At least 7 years' experience within a design role within a building services consultancy
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Good knowledge of a variety of design software Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD. 5.7
- The ability to operate within ISO9001 & 14001 processes
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you want to get involved with a well known brand within the building services industry and want to work for a Consultancy that really values and respects their engineers then apply now.