Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager - Thames Valley Areas
Job Title: Mechanical Project Manager (PDMS)
Location: National (Head Office in South East)
Salary: Up to £55,000 (DOE) + Expenses
An exciting opportunity has arisen for three Mechanical Project Managers to successfully deliver company projects across the UK but with a particular focus on Reading-based projects.The ideal candidate will have a background in mechanical and process piping, clean room design and build. They will need to be a strong leader of people, managing many different stakeholders, as well as on site personnel, whilst keeping a close eye on profit and loss accountability.Required Experience:- Suitably and appropriately qualified.
- Background in industry (ideally mechanical, pipework, clean rooms, electrical control & instrumentation or design and build).
- 5 years+ in project managing mechanical, clean room or design & build projects with a value of >£2 million.
- Strong commercial and contractual knowledge including contract law, profit and loss, adjudication, variations and extensions management.
- A natural, results driven leader.
- A PRINCE2 or equivalent professional qualification is desirable.Flexibility around travelling is crucial as visits to sites are required several times per month to attend key meetings. Currently, the majority of ongoing projects are in the South East region but with pipeline in the Thames Valley Area