1 day left
- Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a specialist building services and energy management consultancy, based in the City of London. They're seeking an ambitious and technically minded Junior/Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their growing team to carry out full detailed design.
My client specialises in BIM integrated design across multiple building sectors including residential, multiple mixed-use developments, retail units, commercial offices and much more. They are considered a specialist in decentralised energy heating and cooling (energy from waste plants, combined heat and power, district heating and cooling).
- Degree qualified in Building Services / Electrical Engineering.
- 2- 4 years of relevant engineering experience in a consultancy or contractor.
- Efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and other relevant design software is preferred but not essential.
- Hard working & self-sufficient - able to work independently and as a part of a larger team.
- Competent with technical report writing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer looking to work for a company that recognises and supports hard work and development. Current employees benefit from many CPD opportunities and are supported/encouraged to become chartered through CIBSE. My client offers a relaxed but hard working environment, all the tools and resources for progression and personal development, and also an extremely competitive package.
Apply for junior/intermediate electrical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly