Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Contract)
Are you currently on the lookout for your next exciting contract opportunity as a Senior Mechanical Engineer within the building services industry?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for a number of a number of years and have really created a reputable name for themselves within the industry and are known for the professional delivery of their projects in the North West. They are medium sized consultancy with a real family feel to them and they are currently on the lookout for a technically capable and well versed Senior Mechanical Engineer to come and work with them on a 6-month contract in Liverpool following a few project wins.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC in building services/ mechanical engineering
- At least 7 years' experience within a design role within a building services consultancy
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Ability to mage multiple projects at one time
- Good knowledge of a variety of design software
- Full UK driving license
If you think you'd be interested in working with this fantastic, dynamic and growing consultancy as a talented and well versed Senior Mechanical Engineer then apply now