Electrical bias engineer- no central London work
Mobile electrically bias engineer (battersea, dartford and windsor ) no central london work - £34k/ £37k
My client has been established since 1992 specialising in hard services to commercial offices, hospitals, veterinary clinics, schools and blue chip clients.
They are currently 20 engineers strong covering south east London , Kent and surrey and specialise in electrical, mechanical , HVAC, plumbing and fabric maintenance.
Due to steady and continuous growth and having just been awarded a multi-site contract, they are now looking for an experienced engineer to join their team.
2 days in Battersea, 1 day in Brands hatch (Kent) and 1 day Windsor
The role :
- The ideal electrical bias M&E engineer will have strong experience in electrical maintenance as well as general building services ( i.e. basic plumbing and mechanical experience).
- will be carrying out the PPM, fault finding and rectification and small install work
- emergency light tests and water temp checks.
- Log books and site compliance ( must be well organised with a strong compliance & SLA/ kpi’s reporting)
- will be based at one site for two days a week and the other two sites one day per week
- fifth day he will be mobile
- electrically biased building services Engineer 17th / 18th edition qualified.
- L8 Or test and inspection would be a benefit but not essential
- Be well organised , very good with paper work organisation and client facing
- Clean licnence
- Ideal candidate will be mature conscientious person with clean license and the ability to work on his own with minimal supervision.
Salary and package:
- Van , fuel card ( private use allowed )
- 20 days holiday
- 1:3 call out ( being called is rare )
- Ppe, uniform , mobile phone
- Over time – 1.5 Monday – Friday 5pm -12am
- 1.5 x Saturdays until 12pm
- Double form 12am week days , 12pm Saturdays and all day Sunday and bank holidays