Senior Mechanical Engineer - Critical Systems
3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently assisting our client, who are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with a strong international presence, to secure a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their expanding critical systems team in stunning Birmingham offices.
They are one of the most prominent building services consultancies in the country and have won numerous award since their inception. They have worked on some of the worlds largest and most iconic data centre projects, handling mission critical developments for some of the most prestigious clients in the sector.
You will monitor quality control on projects ensuring company standards are being achieved and lead the preparation of calculations/specifications and drawings. You will also have the opportunity to assist with the company's business development and client relations as well as taking a hand in the direction of the more junior staff.
- 7+ years mechanical engineering experience in a consultancy environment.
- Experience of, and an interest in working on Critical Systems developments.
- You will be equally happy preparing mechanical designs as you are taking overall responsibility for multi-discipline projects.
-Proven project management experience.
- Negotiating expertise and excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience interacting with clients.
- Relevant degree in electrical design.
- Chartered with CIBSE or IMechE
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious engineer to adopt a key position within one of the UK's most successful building services design teams and have a leading input in some of the most technically excellent mission critical projects in the sector.
Our client are offering a competitive, negotiable salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; 28 days holiday + public, profit share, generous cash car allowance, private healthcare and more.
Apply for Senior Mechanical Engineer - Critical Systems
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly