Mechanical Design Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Cotleigh Engineering have partnered with a nationwide building services consultancy that is looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team of Building Services Engineers based in Newcastle.
The consultancy works a variety of exciting projects, both in the UK and internationally. As an experienced Mechanical Engineer, it is expected from you that you can lead the design of the mechanical building systems including air-conditioning, HVAC and mechanical ventilation systems.
This position is fundamental to the company’s growth across the North East. The team is built up with roughly 30 MEP Professionals working together on the most revolutionary; technically advanced projects in the UK and Overseas.
It is expected that you can:
- Develop energy and sustainability strategies for buildings
- Collaborate with a team of multi-disciplined engineers, architects in developing of the building to align with passive design principles meeting requirements
- Carry out comfort and thermal analysis of buildings and spaces;
- Carry out spatial and technical coordination of the building services and their integration into the building design
- Participate in the production of models, drawings, reports and specifications;
- work across multiple projects with different design teams;
- Support the Project Manager and Project Director in the commercial management of the project
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Chartered (CEng) Engineer or currently working towards Chartership
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer working in Building Services
- Experience leading projects and design teams on a range of projects
To find out more information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nic at Cotleigh Engineering now!
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly