Mechanical Design Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Mechanical Design Engineer - To £55K + Package
I'm currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a forward-thinking multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy based in Central London.
Established over 30 years ago they are one of the most successful medium sized firms and offer MEP, BIM and Virtual Engineering, Structural Engineering, Energy & Sustainability services from their four UK offices.
Reporting to a Mechanical Associate you will be responsible for leading projects from concept design, through detailed design through to implementation, testing and handover to the client.
On smaller (sub £25M construction value) projects you will act as the Lead Mechanical Design Engineer and help manage the multi-discipline design team, ensure the quality of design deliverables, liaise with clients and ultimately ensure your projects remain technically sound and financially viable.
- Attend client presentations and agree deliverables.
- Carry out site surveys, produce engineering calculations, designs and specifications.
- Prepare contract documentation and supervise projects during the construction phase.
- Help mentor and develop Graduate or Junior engineers and technicians.
- Act as a single point of contact for clients on projects under your control.
- Act as a Technical advisor to resolve design issues for HVAC matters.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, project managers, architects and main-contractors and sub-contractors.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineer
- At least four years' experience in Building Services either working for a consultancy or design and build contractor.
- Previous commercial office, education, residential or data centre project experience.
- Able to work in the UK without the need to be sponsored.
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly