Associate Electrical Engineer
Our client is looking for an Associate Electrical Engineer in London.
The Client is a unique building services consultancy who are committed to engineering excellence and delivering service that exceeds expectations
You will be expected to be very technically capable when it comes to the design of mechanical building systems, being able to mentor junior and intermediate members of staff to ensure they are reaching their potential.
Associate Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Building Services industry
- Experience in CAT B
- Hold established network in industry.
- You will be chartered and hold other professional industry qualifications
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Good working knowledge of a variety of design software
- Full UK driving license
Our client is offering an extraordinary salary and package to accompany it, with them willing to pay up to £77,000 for the right individual.