M&E Project Co-ordinator (2 year contract)
4 days left
- Full Time
M&E Project Co-ordinator/Manager
Your new company
One of our Key clients are looking to take on an M&E Project Co-ordinator/Manager to manage the preconstruction and construction phase of a new project that will be kicking off in Central Scotland.
Your new role
- Co-ordinate the pre-construction MEP design integration
- Manage Technical submissions for all items of major equipment from the M&E contractor
- Manage/Review Drawings from the M&E contractor
- Co-ordinate requests raised by the MEP contractor and respond accordingly in closing out the request..
- Review design stage progress
- Co-ordinate between Utilities, Sprinklers, M&E installation, PV, Security, CCTV packages
- Chair progress meetings with the Utilities, Sprinklers, M&E installation, PV, Security, CCTV packages
- Carry out quality installation inspections
- Help the site team review M&E progress in line with the Main Construction Programme
- Review testing and inspections plans Electrically
- Review Mechanical commissioning plans
- Witness M&E testing and commissioning
- Review / Manage the Handover documentation prior to client issue
- Have commercial awareness for assistance with variation validity/build-up
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have previous experience in M&E project management.
Experience in Waste/Energy schemes would be advantageous as well as roles with a main contractor for a minimum of 5 years.
What you'll get in return
The role will provide a stable 2 year contract
Salary to £50k.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for M&E Project Co-ordinator (2 year contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly