Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Contract)
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you currently looking for your next contract opportunity with an Innovative and forward-thinking design consultancy as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer?
The client we are currently working with are an established and successful consultancy looking to bring on a dynamic Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to come and join them in their Birmingham office on a rolling contract. They are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and work on some of their more high-profile projects from the get go. The Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in pharmaceutical, data centres and plant room projects although this not essential. This would be an ongoing contract so offers a lot of longevity for the right candidate.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC in building services/ mechanical engineering
- Exemplary design skills within the building services environment
- At least 7 years' experience within a design role within a building services consultancy
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Ability to mage multiple projects at one time
- Good knowledge of a variety of design software
If you are interested in working with this dynamic and fast paced consultancy as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, then apply now
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly