Senior Mechanical Engineer *Contract*
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you currently looking for your next exciting contract as a Senior Mechanical Engineer? The client we are currently working with are looking for a well-versed engineer to come and join their team in Liverpool.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be expected to jo develop and present project design proposals to clients based on their briefs as well as prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings and contract documentation. You will be comfortable taking the role of mechanical lead on a variety of projects and will be able to easily switch between projects to ensure they are delivered on time within budget and to the specification of the client. You will be expected to help the progression and development of junior and intermediate engineers to ensure they reach their full potential within the business.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Appreciation of other building services disciplines
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you would be keen to work with this brilliant organisation as a Senior Mechanical Engineer, then apply now.
Apply for Senior Mechanical Engineer *Contract*
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly