Board Director (Equity Opportunity)
7 days left
- Full Time
Director (Opportunity for equity)
A building services and sustainability consultancy in Central London is looking for a Director to lead their office in Central London. This consultancy have a first class reputation for delivering projects on some of the most recognisable buildings in London and the South-East. With Sustainability and Aesthetics at the forefront of what they do, they have built up a great reputation within London with leading architects. This office is currently around 15 people strong and they plan to expand this office to 25 by the end of 2019. The role of this new Director is to further develop a brand for this consultancies London office by improving output, introducing new techniques and products, providing mentorship to Senior and Associate level engineers, and good client relationship management with the view of winning repeat work. This is a great role for someone who wants to join an already successful office setup and strengthen its offering. This opportunity also comes with the unique opportunity to gain equity within the consultancy within 18-24 months.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Client relationship management
- Ensuring resource levels within the office are at the required level
- Hiring of new staff
- Project Director duties
- QA Management within the office
Candidates should have the below experience:
- Passionate about Sustainable building services design
- Knowledge and experience delivering high accredited buildings in the UK
- At least 8 years experience within MEP Design
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineer, Architectural Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Hold a professional membership with CIBSE or IET or Similar.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.
Apply for Board Director (Equity Opportunity)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly