Associate Building Services Engineer
Stride are currently recruiting for a Associate Building Services Engineer for a large consultancy based in Oxford.
The consultancy was established over 60 years ago and have multiple offices across the UK working on a range of project sectors such as leisure, educational, commercial, retail, residential, heritage and industrial. They pride themselves on their extensive technical skills, depth of expert knowledge and experience that you would expect from a leading professional services company.
The office culture is open and friendly, aligned very much to a ‘people business’ rather than a big global organisation. You will certainly NOT be a small cog in a big machine.
As an Associate Building Services Engineer, your role would be to lead project teams through delivery with support from the senior team and develop a strong client base of your own.
Your main duties will include -
• Assist with developing Building Services within Ridge and be part of the Building Services discipline group
• Lead the technical development of the group
• Assisting the Partners to lead and manage the Building Services team
• Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
• Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
• Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
• Raise awareness of Ridge by attendance at networking events, seminars and business development events
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree or HND level, chartered status or working towards it, experience in a similar role and be personable so you are able to build relationships with clients and colleagues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing consultancy that can offer great career progression.
Apply now at email@example.com