Estates Manager (PFI/Healthcare)
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen to join a nationally operating, award winning Facilities Services Provider. Offering internal development and longstanding career prospects this is an opportunity to join a thriving PFI lead Hospital outfit to deliver fantastic supporting services and truly make a difference whilst overseeing the effective delivery of a wide variety of Hard services.
Your new role
Your new role will see you manage the Hard FM Estates services within a hospital environment to deliver contractual compliance across multiple disciplines including, but not limited to an electrical bias. This includes management of the in-house team, leading technical policy governance.
This role encompasses maintaining and improving company safety, maintaining a register of sufficient RP/AP cover. Actively promoting and leading cost reduction initiatives alongside the standardisation and improvement of internal and external performance metrics in line with SLAs.
What you'll need to succeed
Whilst all applications are given due consideration key indicators for success of the ideal candidate are listed below, please note that this is not an exhaustive list.
- Qualified to degree level in an appropriate engineering / electrical discipline, Chartered or leading to Chartered status.
- Health and Safety Qualified to certificate level.
- Proven experience of working in the design construction and operation of engineering services in building or similar built environments.
- Essential experience of PFI / PPP contracts.
- Essential experience of Healthcare contracts and HTM / HBM's.
- Advanced understanding and experience of risk assessment / management and safe systems of work.
- Have operational experience as an active Authorised Person in a technical discipline.
- Detailed understanding of all technical contractual obligations and performance specifications.
What you'll get in return
What you will get in return for your hard work and dedication is a generous competitive salary reflective of your position. A pension contribution scheme up to 8%, generous holiday entitlement of 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a company car allowance and a performance driven bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.