Chartered Senior Electrical Engineer (Client Side)
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Chartered Senior Electrical Engineer? We have a client-side opportunity in Leeds to work on some brilliant schemes across the country.
I client have been established for over a century and are now branching out in to new sectors working on a variety of different projects around the nation. They are currently at around 120 strong consisting of structural engineers, architects and other professionals throughout the built environment but are looking to build their MEP team to accompany these professionals. They are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join their team to assist with the detailed design of these projects.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will have experience with the detailed design through out a number of sectors however it would be considered highly advantageous if you had experience within high end residential schemes as well as modular buildings. It is essential that you are chartered or at the bare minimum have your final examination booked in. you will be assisting with the detailed design and the leading of projects and will ideally have experience working in a multidisciplinary capacity. You will have experience mentoring more junior members off staff as well as having acted as the lead on major schemes.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- Chartered (Essential)
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you want the opportunity to work client side on some fantastic schemes with this household name as a Senior Electrical Engineer then apply now.