Senior Electrical Engineer (Contract)
Are you currently on the lookout for your next exciting contract opportunity as a Senior Electrical Engineer within the building services industry?
Our client is fully established within the market and have a strong foothold within the North. They are currently looking for a well versed and experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join their consultancy on a 24-month contract minimum to assist with the design of projects recently won. This company do a lot of work with commercial sector
The successful candidate will have excellent technical knowledge when it comes to the delivery of detailed design throughout a variety of different building types. You will ideally have worked within the building services industry for 10+ years and have experience working on projects from inception to completion. You will have a good working knowledge of a variety of different software packages and it would be considered highly advantageous if you have good working knowledge of Revit.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
Great opportunity for the right Senior Electrical Engineer to join a talented team of Engineers within a brilliant organisation.