Our client is a well-known top tier international multidisciplinary consultancy at the forefront of building services and they're currently on the lookout for a Senior Revit MEP Coordinator.
The client that we are currently working with a well-established and highly respected consultancy that operate in all sectors of the built arena. They are currently looking for a Senior MEP Revit Coordinator to come and join their growing team in North Whitehaven. They work on some very exciting projects across the UK and are looking for someone with a variety of experience in a range of different sectors. You will have to be confident and able to work individually as you will be trusted to complete all CAD and Revit drawings on time and to up to the specification needed without constant prompt. You will also be comfortable liaising with other professionals inside and outside of the business to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and up to the clients' standards. The role will be within the North team as part of the Building Services UK national practice and will involve working with a multidiscipline team of architects and engineers, providing a comprehensive and fully integrated design services to our clients.
Senior MEP Revit Coordinator Requirements:
- Hold qualifications for Revit
- An excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
- Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Microstation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
- A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
- A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination
- Background in Building Services
- Conversive with MS packages
- Strong knowledge of BIM and relevant design software
- Proven track record of deliverance of projects
- Masters in BIM Management
If you are interested in working with this prestigious and respected consultancy as a Senior MEP Revit Coordinator, then apply now or contact Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125
Apply for Revit Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly