Junior Electrical Building Services Engineer
Junior Electrical Building Services Engineer - Sidcup - £25k - £30k + Benefits - Preferably HNC or Degree
Your new company
A multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Sidcup, Kent are actively looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer. Due to continued growth and increasing workload they require an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their close knit and personable team. Their areas of expertise include retail, commercial and residential.
Your new role
- Assisting with the design and management of individual projects, resolving technical matters and liaising with clients as and when required.
- Liaising and developing the relationships with existing clients of the company also endeavouring to secure new sources of work.
- You will receive training and guidance if required in these areas of marketing the Company.
- Attending project meetings with clients and internal meetings, to discuss progress and policies.
- We encourage a collaborative approach with new ideas always welcome, to develop our strategy and business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Preferably hold a degree in Building Services Engineering.
- Proficient in the use of Office 365, Amtech, Dialux and although not essential, a knowledge of AutoCAD would be beneficial.
- A conscientious and focused outlook to your profession.
- The ability to think 'outside the box' in solving engineering and commercial problems.
- Highly motivated with a strong aptitude to learn and develop skills.
- A positive and friendly team approach.
- An enthusiastic and willing personality to handle client relationships and develop these further.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary of up to £30k depending on experience
- 20+ days holiday plus Public and Bank holidays (extra day off for your Birthday)
- Private healthcare
- Regular internal training
- Mobile phone
- Free eye test
- £100 towards the cost of glasses/contact lenses
- Free PPE
- £30 towards the cost of site shoes/boots
- Break out area equipped with Foosball table
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.