Intermediate Electrical Engineer
A building services consultancy based in Central London has a vacancy available for an Electrical Engineer to undertake the role of Building Services Design Engineer. The opportunity has come about as the business looks to expand its design team.
- £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- The design of electrical systems (lighting, power distribution, fire detection, security, access), preparing drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from inception to completion.
- Checking tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Undertaking site visits and monitoring progress against the design.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other project stakeholders
- Although predominantly operating as an electrical engineer, the consultancy will look to develop your skills and understanding of mechanical and public health systems so that you can eventually carry out design of all three disciplines and work as a ‘Building Services’ engineer.
- Currently employ 8 people.
- Can offer great training and career development opportunities.
- The 2 directors established the company after previously working at a leading architecturally led M&E building services consultancy.
- Projects include one off, bespoke building such as arts and cultural centres, museums and private galleries in addition to private and social housing.
- Use all of the latest industry software such as Revit MEP, IES, Hevacomp, Dialux and Amtech.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly