Senior Mechanical Engineer - Birmingham
I am looking for a dynamic and career minded Senior Project/Design Engineer (Mechanical) to join a multi-disciplinary Consultancy in Birmingham. My client is an award winning practice with several offices throughout the UK and due to work load, they are hiring just outside of the City Centre.
As a Senior Project Engineer, the ideal candidate will possess strong Mechanical Building Services and Heating Ventilation/Air Conditioning (HVAC) design experience. With successful professional relationships with Blue Chip International Brands (globally recognised) such as Jaguar, Land Rover, Arcadis, and IKEA that span decades, the project focus is spread across multiple sectors including; Industrial, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Healthcare, Residential, Retail and Public Sectors.
- 7/8 years experience in a Building Services Design role.
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) registered or working towards CEng.
- Degree Mechanical Engineering/Building Services (MCIBSE/MIMechE)
- Project management and client facing experience.
- Team management.
- Detailed design - design software (TAS, Revit MEP, Navisworks, AutoCAD), Word, Excel, Outlook.
This is a great opportunity to work for a much respected multi-disciplinary consultancy in a great location. The atmosphere is friendly and very supportive. Progression is very likely as you will be working in a team of highly skilled engineers with a very long pipeline of projects, and reporting into a Director. My client is looking to employ an engineer who is keen develop and climb the career ladder.