Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is a top 20 UK multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, specialising in many different sectors within the Built Environment. They were established more than 50 years ago and employ several hundred staff who have delivered many projects in the UK and Globally. Due to growth they are seeking an excellent an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Building Services team.
As an Associate Mechanical Engineer you will joining a very experienced and talented Building Services Engineering team based at my clients HQ in Oxford. Their client list comprises of all public and private sector markets. Clients include Several Professional Sporting teams, Defence (framework), Commercial, Education, Leisure, Retail, Industrial to name but a few. My client invests an awful lot back into their employees offering them many CPD opportunities ensuring ongoing development. There is potential for overseas travel with this exceptional role.
Associate Mechanical Engineer duties include:
- Assist with developing Building Services and be part of the Building Services discipline group.
- Lead the technical development of the group.
- Assisting the Partners to lead and manage the Building Services team.
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities.
- Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients.
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target.
- Raise company awareness by attendance at networking events, seminars and business development events.
- Educated to degree or HND level.
- Chartered Engineer
- Experienced at leading projects and a team of engineers.
- Outgoing and personable, with both colleagues and clients.
- Design experience from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings, and specifications).
- Commercial awareness in winning work.
Apply for Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly