Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Our client is recruiting for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their team in London.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of the electrical systems to high specifications, focusing on:
- To assist Senior Engineers and Associates and work in a multi-disciplinary project team, including engineers from other disciplines
- To be self-motivated and work under your own initiative heading your own projects throughout the design process through to completion and handover, along with assisting on larger schemes
- To be able to utilise your technical knowledge and to multitask. You will be expected to develop your leadership skills and commercial awareness as your career progresses
As a minimum, applicants should have:
- Degree Qualified, with at least 2-3 years of experience and/or 3-4 years of experience working full time as a Building Services Consultant
- Achieved goals and objectives through positive workforce motivation
- Strong problem solving, decision making, organisational, communication, interpersonal, and customer focus skills
The applying candidate will require min 1 year experience working in the UK.