Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Leeds
As an Electrical Design Engineer at their Leeds office, you will be part of their Building Services team that are delivering innovative solutions for their client's.
Electrical Design Engineer duties include:
- Working as part of a design team delivering detailed designs
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Directly advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
- Working on a variety of projects both in the UK and Overseas
- Using Dialux, Relux or Dialux EVO to produce lighting designs.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have an accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification, however for the right candidate sponsorship through an accredited qualification will be provided.
Their client list includes high-end residential, commercial, retail, industrial, leisure projects and many more. As the Electrical Design Engineer at award winning consultancy, you will be exposed to many sectors and many cultures. Building services engineers design, install and maintain the services that are needed to allow the building to do what it's designed to. These services include LV distribution, lighting, emergency lighting power, security fire alarms, communications systems and interfacing with controls packages.
- 24 days holiday and study leave
- Private Healthcare
- Subscription, assessment and membership fees for relevant professional bodies
- Life insurance
- Pension: Standard 5%
- Highly competitive salary
If you're interested in applying for this position or would like to know more details - apply below with your C.V. or call Rhys on 01206 913292