Associate Electrical Design Engineer
Associate Electrical Engineer
Are you currently looking for a brilliant new opportunity to be involved with a steadily grwoing medium sized consultancy where you can really impact the direction of the company?
the client that we are currentlyworking with have been established for over 40 years and have steadily built a team of really talented team of engineers around them. they work on some interesting projects and are currently ogrowing at a really good rate. they are lookign for a really strong technicallay capable engineer thats got really good clietn facing skills. This is a brilliant opportunity to get involved with a growing consultancy at a great time and potentially rise through the ranks with them. You will be instrumental the growth and success of this office and will be able to be a big part in the company's future.
The ideal candidate would be already at this level that has strong relationships in the Birmingham market and would confident going out and winning the company new business while at the same time being very technically strong and helping carry the electrical team. You will have brilliant client facing skills and be a well-versed engineer having delivered projects from inception to completion throughout a number of sectors.
Associate Electrical Requirements:
- Minimum of 12 years' experience within a Building Services environment
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally Chartered or working towards chartership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Good experience within a variety of sectors
- Able to create and deliver client presentations
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
This really is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Electrical Associate to get involved with an international and highly prestigious consultancy. If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, then apply now!