Electrical Design Engineer
Are you a dynamic and ambitious Electrical Design Engineer? Are you interested in working with a close-knit team of engineers that are going to invest in your development?
The company that we are currently working with have been established for a number of years and work in a variety of sectors. They are currently working on some large healthcare schemes and looking for a brilliant and talented Electrical Design Engineer to come and join their vibrant team in their Edenbridge office.
The successful candidate will be ideally having good detailed design capabilities for a variety of different building types but having experience in the healthcare sector would be extremely advantageous. The successful engineer will be ambitious and willing to learn. They will have aspirations of growing with the consultancy and becoming a well versed and very technically capable engineer.
Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or building services
- Minimum of 2 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Fully IT literate with experience in AutoCAD, NES, Amtech, Revit & Cymap
- Able to work in the UK FREELY without sponsorship
If you want the opportunity for quick progression and to work in an environment that will help develop you as an Electrical Design Engineer, then apply now.
Apply for Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly