Intermediate Electrical Engineer
A boutique firm of MEP building services engineers looking to employ an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to work within their team in central London
Working closely with the Principal Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for designing energy efficient lighting, small power, fire detection, CCTV, access control and containment systems across RIBA stages 2 - 5. Recent projects include offices throughout the UK, two prestige golf clubs, two large chain hotels and luxury high end residential schemes.
As you progress, you will be given the opportunity of also learning about other MEP disciplines and BIM and the chance of leading your own smaller projects, ensuring both the technical and financial success of these projects. The candidate must have a strong understanding of Building Services and have strong communication skills (written and spoken in English) to have exposure to clients.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- At least four years' experience in Building Services.
- Good Amtech, Dialux and Relux skills.
- Understanding of Revit and appreciation of BIM.
- Clear communication skills, comfortable in front of architects and developers.
- Keen interest in passive design, energy efficiency and low or zero carbon buildings.
- Flair for creative design / out of the box thinking.
- Good hand sketching skills to illustrate ideas and options at concept design stage.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary and clear career progression. To find out more about this exclusive vacancy please contact Gareth Tucker.
Tel: 020 7960 4000
Mob: 07887 524 974
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £38,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year