Mechanical Engineer (Intermediate)
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
£30K - £40K
A large international MEP and Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy who have a fantastic reputation for delivering well publicised projects are looking for an intermediate mechanical engineer. This multi disciplined consultancies MEP and Sustainability team work in conjunction with their internal architects and also external architects on projects within the Education, Healthcare, Sport, Science, Research & Technology sector.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- 2-5 years experience within a engineering consultancy carrying out Mechanical Building services design.
- Experience working in projects within the healthcare sector
- Knowledge of HTM regulations
- Experience working with REVIT coordinator and/or have an interest in learning revit.
- Be degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Building services engineering, architectural engineering or similar.
- Have a passion for good building design with a focus on the environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Work-Life Balance
- Smart Benefits i.e. Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Sickness Insurance, Health Screening, Support with Interest-Free Season Ticket Loans
- An opportunity to work on well publicised projects.
- Opportunity to work with some of the leading ambassadors in the building services industry.
- First class CPD workshops and personal development.
To apply or find out more about this opportunity please contact Rhys Davies on 07927795526.