Associate Electrical Engineer
Due to a significant increase in workload, our client are looking for talented Associate Electrical Engineer for their London office. The workload is varied across both the public and private sector and will include projects in the area of energy reduction.
You will be expected to be very technically capable when it comes to the design of mechanical building systems, being able to mentor junior and intermediate members of staff to ensure they are reaching their potential.
· Associate Electrical Engineer Requirements:
· Degree in Electrical Engineering
· Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Building Services industry
· Experience in CAT B
· Hold established network in industry.
· You will be chartered and hold other professional industry qualifications
· Strong leadership characteristics
· Good working knowledge of a variety of design software
They’re looking for people who want to join the team and make a real difference, enhancing the business with their expertise.
As Investors in People they have a strong focus on training and are dedicated to making a difference through our environmental and corporate social responsibility programmes.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years experience in the UK.