Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Contract)
Are you looking for your next contract opportunity as a Senior Mechanical Engineer?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 20 years and have a nationwide presence. They currently have 3 offices across the UK and are constantly wining projects. They are based in Leeds and currently looking for a time served and dynamic engineer to come and join their team in Leeds to assist with a variety of projects.
The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will be well versed in the design of mechanical systems through out a variety of different building types. You will have to have experience in the detailed design throughout a number of sectors and have strong experience in mechanical calculations. It is imperative you can work to tight deadlines and will have experience with other consultancies in the building services industry.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- CEng or working towards
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Appreciation of other disciplines
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
This is a brilliant opportunity to get stuck in to a contract with a brilliant consultancy, if you're interested then apply now.