Mechanical Engineer (Permanent Position)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience + competitive benefits package
Joining a successful firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers, based in Leeds our client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team helping them to deal with an increase in workload and assist in the further development and growth of the building services team.
A unique opportunity for the right candidate looking to enhance their career within a well established practice with the opportunity to assist in the development of the mechanical engineering side of the business.
The successful mechanical engineer would show technical competence with the ability to work on their own initiative, following briefs on a comprehensive range of mechanical services and conventional engineering construction projects within a wide range of sectors.
The ability to instil confidence into clients, address opportunities and communicate ideas is essential.
Requirements for Mechanical Engineer:
- Minimum HNC standard qualification
- 3 years minimum in the building services industry
- Proven knowledge and understanding of current technical standards
- Commitment to continued professional development
- A full UK Driving Licence
A brilliant opportunity for the right mechanical engineer to enhance their career with an excellent remuneration package including;
- 26 days paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free on-site parking
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Chartered Professional fees paid
- Enrolment under the "Simply Heath" benefit scheme
- Childcare vouchers Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Social Activities
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
If you are looking for a Mechanical Engineer role within an established consultancy offering excellent benefits with the opportunity for progression, then don't hesitate to get in touch.
For more information on this Mechanical Engineer Role, please contact Kye Nessling on 01728 726125 or simply apply now.