Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you currently on the lookout for an exciting new position as a Senior Electrical Engineer with an already established business?
Our client has been established for over 30 years and have recently opened a new regional office in Bristol. They are currently 8 engineers strong in this office and are looking to add to this with a dynamic and talented Senior Electrical Engineer due to a large project they've just won. The position would be a design-based position but there would be a lot of travel to local sites to carry out surveys and supervise installations. This would be a varied role and would differ to your standard consultancy.
The successful engineer will be well rounded and very technically capable when it comes to the detailed design of a variety of different building types. You will also be experienced in carrying out surveys on building types through a number of different sectors. You will be confident and have a good client facing manner. You will ideally have seen projects from concept to completion and will be able to handle all stages of design. You will be able to liaise with professionals of varying disciplines and will have experience mentoring more junior and intermediate members of staff.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 8+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
Fantastic opportunity to get in early with this rapidly growing regional office as a Senior Electrical Engineer, apply now