Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - To £60K + Package
Due to continued success across the UK and the Middle East, my client is looking for an additional Senior Electrical Design Engineer for their London office.
As a well-established global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, they now employ over 5000 staff from a network of over 30 offices and provide expert advice on MEP Design, Sustainability, Building Physics and Environmental Engineering.
Having recently moved into a larger London office that can accommodate up to 100 staff, they continue to attract some of the best engineers in the industry and have an outstanding reputation for designing and delivering, unique low energy buildings across the globe.
- Design of all electrical building engineering services for new build and refurbishment projects.
- Produce supporting engineering calculations.
- Review engineering drawings and designs produced by Graduate and Junior Engineers.
- Attend site and carry out surveys on existing electrical installations, resolve any issues onsite.
- Assist with Project Management and the delivery of high value or complex projects.
- Liaise with clients, developers and architects and further develop these relationships.
- Monitor projects during the construction stage and ensure installations and design meet the original intended specifications and client's requirements
- Carry out technical review of contractor's technical submissions, working drawings and samples.
- Carry out QA inspections on site and produce technical reports
- Attend witness testing prior to handover to the client.This is a great opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join a close-knit and supportive team and enjoy working in a relaxed yet professional working environment. You will also benefit from working on a diverse range of projects such as commercial offices, hotels, retail, mixed use developments, theatres, restaurant and sports facilities.
- Competitive salary of up to £60K, commensurate with experience.
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Up to 36 days annual leave (Including 8 days banks holidays).
- 5% Pension.
- Group life insurance policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Ability to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday.
- Employment security as their order book is full for the next 12 months.
Job Ref 2180