M&E CAD / Revit Technician
CAD / Revit MEP Technician to join a highly successful Building Services Contractor in Nottingham
Your new company
An opportunity for an M&E CAD / Revit MEP Technician to join an established Building Services Contractor based in Nottingham. They work on some highly prestigious, multimillion pound developments across the UK including sports stadia, hotels/apartments, warehouses, schools/universities etc.
They are looking for an AutoCAD / Revit MEP technician to join their established design team.
**REVIT TRAINING CAN BE PROVIDED FOR EXPERIENCED M&E CAD TECHNICIANS**
Your new role
You will be responsible for the production of MEP drawings and models in AutoCAD / Revit. This will involve producing drawings and models on the basis of sketch information from engineers, using your experience and knowledge of building services to turn the sketches into coordinated models and high quality drawings.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in the use of Revit MEP & AutoCAD (Navisworks desirable)
* Experienced in preparation of MEP drawings and models with limited input from, engineers,using own experience to develop output from sketches provided by engineers.
* Ability to balance own workload against project requirements.
* Ability to communicate technical issues to co-professionals
* Proven success of working in a team environment.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work on multiple projects at a tome
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office range of software.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £25,000 - 40,000 Depending on Experience
- 23-25days holiday + stats
- Pension contribution
- private healthcare
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097