Are you currently looking to join an established consultancy in Leeds as a BIM Manager within the building services sector?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for a number of years and are currently operating from multiple offices across the UK. They have offices strategically placed around the country and are looking for an innovative BIM Manager to come and join them to work in their Leeds office.
They are looking for a well versed and experienced MEP BIM Manager to that can come on board and get stuck in straight away. You will be expected to help train building services engineers in the use of Revit for design and coordination. You will be in charge of supervising and leading a small team to achieve to the client's goals. You will be responsible for reviewing developing and evaluation 3rd party packaged to aid the design process such as Magicad & Dynamo. You will be expected to promote and implement design trends/ techniques. You will also have to be able to get stuck in to the coordination and modelling and won't be a purely managerial consultant.
MEP BIM Manager Requirements:
- Educated to HNC or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within the building services industry
- Ideally a masters in BIM Management
- Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
- Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
- A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
- A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
- Demonstrable experience providing and manage a BIM service to external customers
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
This is a great opportunity looking for more progression and responsibility with a growing consultancy as a BIM Manager then apply now