Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer - To £45K + Package
I'm looking for a client facing Electrical Design Engineer with at least four years' experience for a quality driven, design led Building Services and Sustainability consultancy based in Bristol.
Operating from a network of five UK offices they have a full order book for the next 12 months consisting of £10 - £200M projects. Current projects include hotels, hospitals, universities, commercial offices, mixed-use developments and major regeneration schemes.
They are looking for a creative Electrical Design Engineer to assist with the design and delivery of projects, assist with resource planning and fee proposals and lead client and design team meetings.
- Prepare conceptual and detailed designs.
- Carry out feasibility studies, condition surveys and site inspections.
- Ensure projects utilise the most appropriate passive or low energy solutions.
- Assume a Lead role on projects and manage them from feasibility to completion.
- Assist in managing and mentoring the Graduate and Junior Engineers.
- Maintaining relationships with Architects, Contractors and Clients
- Work on multiple (5 to 10) projects at various stages of design at any one time.
- Take a design-led, creative approach to Electrical design.
This is a great opportunity to join a quality and employee led business that has tripled in size over the past five years and work with signature architects such as Allies and Morrison, HOK and Sheppard Robson on complex projects from feasibility to construction.
In return they are offering a basic salary of up to £45K, 8% non-contribution pension, flexible working hours, private medical, 4 x life assurance and a clear path to Senior.