Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer £40K to £33K + Package
I'm looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer for a major, global MEP Design and Sustainability Consultancy in London.
- International, Building Services Consultancy.
- Multiple offices across the UK, US and Australia.
- CIBSE Approved Training and Development program.
- Fantastic working environment and unique culture.
- UK and international projects.
- Opportunity to work on projects from feasibility to construction.
- Very innovative and entrepreneurial firm, not your bog-standard practice.
- Have won "CIBSE Employer of the year" for the last three years in a row.
- Chance to work on hotel, high rise Commercial towers, universities, museums and masterplans.
- Excellent employee benefits package.
- Flexible working hours and a very early finish every Friday.
The ideal Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer will be degree qualified; have at least three years' experience in the design of Electrical Building Services and ancillary services within a consulting environment and be able to use Amtech and Revit.