Associate Electrical Engineer
Are you an Associate Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge with one of the most well-known consultancies' in the country?
Our client has been established for over 50 years and work on some of the most notable projects in the country as well as international projects. They have offices nationwide and are currently looking for a dynamic and talented Associate Electrical Engineer to come and join their team in Birmingham.
The successful Associate Electrical Engineer will be extremely technically capable and will have demonstrable experience working on major schemes through out a variety of different sectors. They will have experience in seeing projects from concept to completion and will be able to work on multiple projects at one time. They will have an excellent client facing manner and have experience acting as the lead engineer on projects in their current position. They will have experience mentoring more junior members of staff and will be able to help them reach their full potential.
Associate Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you want the chance to work on some of the UK's most documented projects with a prestigious and sought-after consultancy as one of their Associate Electrical Engineers then apply now.