Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you currently looking for your next contract opportunity with a well-known building services consultancy as a Senior Electrical Engineer?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for a number of years and have a steady income of work throughout a variety of different sectors. They are currently looking for a well versed and technically capabale Engineer to join them for a 2 year appointment in their Leeds office.
The successful candidate will have to be well versed and have brilliant technical capability when it comes to the detailed design of a variety of different electrical systems throughout a multitude of sectors. You will be able to hit the ground running and get on with the design of multiple projects to the client's specifications. You will have good client facing skills and be able to attend meetings and visit sites accordingly.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
Great opportunity for the right Senior Electrical Engineer to join a talented team of Engineers within a brilliant organisation.