Associate Director (Electrically Biased)
Have you been an electrical engineer with a proven track record of over 10 years' experience within Building Services and now looking to take an Associate position?
The Associate opportunity:
Our client has been in the Building Services industry for a collective of over 35 years, working with some great clients on a variety of very prestigious projects within a number of sectors. The consultancy has a keen interested in sustainability and how to produce fantastic work a long side it also being as economical as possible.
- This opportunity is for an individual who is technically minded but also plays a key part in client facing duties.
- This would be a great time to join a medium sized consultancy that is growing.
- You will be instrumental to the growth and success of this office and will be able to be a big part in the company's future.
- You will have the opportunity to choose, win and produce the projects you want to work on with a team of successful engineers.
This candidate will hopefully have a client base to grow the company and would be confident going out and winning the company new business while at the same time being very technically strong and helping instruct the electrical team.
- Minimum of 12 years' experience within a Building Services environment
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Good experience within a variety of sectors
- Able to create and deliver client presentations
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software