Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is a nationally known consultancy with offices across the UK, they employ over 100 engineers nationwide and are fully established as a business. They are currently looking for a well versed and time served Senior mechanical Engineer to come and join their team in their Leeds office due to a recent project win.
The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will be well versed and be fully capable of detailed design of mechanical systems through various building types to a very high standard. You will be having a good client facing manner and be able to liaise with various professionals from the built environment. You will have experience mentoring junior members of staff and will be enthusiastic and share a passion for engineering.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC in building services/ mechanical engineering
- At least 10 years' experience within a design role within a building services consultancy/contractor
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Good knowledge of a variety of design software
- Full UK driving license
If you're a Senior Mechanical Engineer and want the opportunity to work with a great team that invest time back in to their employees the apply now to find out more about this position.