Our client is one of the largest technical service providers in the UK and Ireland, you have extensive expertise and experience in engineering services, technical facilities management and systems integration.
They are directly responsible to their clients from top to bottom, with flexibility in decision making and the ability to respond with agility to their customer’s needs. Their focus is on operational excellence through the design and delivery of innovative, sustainable and resilient solutions.
Due to a major increase in workload, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a BIM Manager to be based onsite in Central London.
The BIM Manager will be expected to ensure the delivery of accurate models and drawings fit for installation, that consider the whole lifecycle of the services inclusive of periodic access for maintenance, decommissioning and replacement.
• Production of the project BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
• Production and maintenance of the project Task Information Delivery Plan (TIDP)
• Management of the project drawing and modelling programme
• Clash detection and auditing of information modelled by the supply chain
• Validation of information submitted to the Imtech CDE
• Maintenance of the Equipment Matrix
• Management of the BIM360 platform for model viewing and collaboration
• Management of Revizto for Issue Tracking
• Attend / Lead weekly site meetings
• Compiling Monthly Check Point Reports
• Directing production team in conjunction with technical lead
• Review and Validate Incoming Design Team Information for suitability
• Liaising with prefab team for inclusion in BIM Model
• Management / Monitoring of Project Programme and Resource
• QA of deliverables in conjunction with technical lead
• Management of project account including change control
• Problem Resolution / Risk Management
• Responsible for raising RFIs and managing close out of issues
• Design Review duties
• Establishment and Maintenance of Technical Log and Materials Matrix
For more information regarding the above role please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com for more information.