Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - £37-£45k - London
Are you an intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, looking to work for a well established yet growing M&E consultancy?
Would you like to work on great projects, and work for a business that let you develop at your own pace, with a clear path to senior engineer and even team leader status?
My client is a medium sized, dynamic Building Services M&E consultancy, based in the St Pauls area of London. They are a well established with a very strong workload, but are also a growing business so prospects are superb.
They are looking to recruit a Building Services intermediate Electrical Design engineer to join the team. This role may suit someone who is working for a bigger organisation and maybe wants to take on more responsibility, or you may be working for a similar sized rival and looking for a new challenge.
They are keen to employ someone who wants to work hard and progress quickly to senior engineer level and above, so this would suit a career orientated person who wants to work on and deliver exciting projects.
As a business they are growing, so it is also a chance to develop as the business does towards a team leader/management position in the future.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, ideally with 2-5 years experience within a design/consulting environment.
· Capable of using the relevant industry software, including Dialux, Amtech, AutoCAD. Experience of Revit would be advantageous but full training will be given.
· Capable of working on your own initiative as part of a forward thinking, ambitious team.
· Keen to progress your career within a small but growing team. This position would suit someone who sees the long term prospects and potential of working with a growing MEP Building Services consultancy.
· Keen to become a chartered engineer. My client will give you full support to achieve this.
· Located within a commutable distance from London, or willing to relocate within the UK.
What my client can offer you:
· The chance to work on a variety of exciting projects. They have a very impressive client list, so you will be exposed to some great projects.
· A very competitive basic salary and generous holiday allowance, plus a very generous bonus scheme.
· An environment where you can learn quickly with full support from senior engineers. This position would suit someone who really wants to develop their career to senior engineer quickly.
· Full support to chartered engineer status. They are keen to invest in their employees.
If you are an Intermediate level Electrical Design engineer from a Building Services background and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment on 01252 918 400, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available 8am-8pm 7 days per week, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org