Senior Mechanical Engineer
I am working alongside an exciting firm of consulting Engineers who specialise in Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health and Environmental Engineering. Their position in the market place brings together 50 years of building services experience with cutting edge virtual engineering.
They are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer (on a contract basis) to join their busy team in London for a minimum of three months.
The role will involve:
- Acting as project leader on selected projects
- Working as part of a larger team on certain projects.
- Attending principal meetings and making client presentations on selected projects.
- Raising/promoting the level of technical excellence relating to mechanical engineering within the team.
- Working on a variety of interesting projects across varied sectors.
- Client facing work.
- Working closely with others in a team environment.
- Producing drawings and specifications.
- Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- A degree qualification - Mechanical or building services (Chartered or working towards). An HNC or HND with suitable design experience will also be considered.
- Significant experience of design in building services, post qualification completion.
- Client interaction skills.
- Software design ideally including Microsoft Office, Hevacomp
- Knowledge of British standards, building regulations documents, etc.
- Knowledge of HTMs would also be of benefit.
- Professional membership (CIBSE, IET, IMechE).