Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - Award Winning Consultancy
Are you an intermediate level Mechanical Design Engineer, looking to work with one of the world renowned M&E Consultancy?
If you want to work on major projects and learn from some of the best Building Services Mechanical Engineers in the industry, please read on.
My client is considered a “top 10” MEP consultancy, and have an enviable reputation within the industry. They work on major projects internationally, and have offices in the UK, Middle and Far East, Europe and America.
They are currently looking to expand their West London based office (great accessible location close to 3 tube stations), and are looking for an ambitious, intermediate level Mechanical Design engineer to join the team.
They are looking for someone with 2-5 years experience within a consulting environment, with the ambition to progress through the company to Associate Director and beyond, they are looking for the future leaders of the business.
If you feel you have what it takes to work for a leading M&E consultancy and work on the highest profile, technically challenging projects, this is the place for you.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer, with 2-5 years industry related experience.
· Degree/MSc qualified. If you are currently working towards chartership this would be a bonus, but full support will be given to help you achieve this.
· Capable of working as part of a hard working, dynamic team of MEP Design engineers on high profile, technically challenging projects.
· Capable of using the latest industry software. They are at the forefront of cutting edge design, and stay ahead of the curve when it comes to new software.
· Keen to work your way up through the business, they are looking for future industry leaders.
· Located in the London area, or happy to relocate within the UK.
What my client can offer you:
· An industry leading salary package, with regular pay reviews and bonus incentives.
· The chance to learn from and work alongside some of the best engineers within the M&E industry.
· Full support in your professional development to CEng status.
· Ongoing and generous investment in CPD.
· A great working environment and chance to develop your career quickly.
If you are an intermediate level Mechanical Design engineer and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment on 01252 918 400, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com