Junior/Intermediate Cad Technician
I am currently working in partnership with a well-renowned, medium-sized building services consultancy based in North London. As part of an increase in workload, my client who specialises in large mixed-use developments, master planning schemes, district heating systems and hotel projects, are seeking a bright and ambitious CAD / Revit MEP Technician to join them at this busy period.
My client is renowned in the industry for delivering some of the most iconic projects and has amassed an impressive portfolio over the years. They have successfully collaborated in several full BIM projects and project contract values typically ranging from £10 million to beyond £200 million
Your role and responsibilities in this role will include the following:
* Amending 2D drawings (including schematics) to engineer's mark-ups and issuing drawings.
* Producing coordinated, multi-service 2D & 3D drawings with minimal instruction.
* Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure client's needs and projects are delivered on time.
* Externally you will be required to liaise with clients, architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
* Modelling/coordinating mechanical and electrical services within risers and corridors and modelling/coordinating plant rooms in Revit.
* Creating Revit families as required.
* Setting up Revit drawing sheets.
In order to be successful when applying for this role, the ideal candidate will be:
* 6 months MEP Revit experience
* 1 year of AutoCAD experience.
* 1 year of experience in similar multidiscipline role within building services.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director Level.
* Ability to produce work of a consistently high quality to tight deadlines.
* Applicant must have a good grasp of building services.