Associate Mechanical Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Associate Mechanical Engineer - Norwich
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced mechanical engineer to work for an award winning multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the expansion of the office and maintaining great relationships with existing clients.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Design, plan and coordinate projects through all RIBA Stages.
- Attend client and design team meetings
- Manage key client accounts
- Produce High performance mechanical building services engineering design into landmark projects
- Assist the Director with project bids, contracts, resource and fee forecasting
- Produce Mechanical and HVAC Design that meets Building Regs and CIBSE guidelines.
Candidates should have:
- At least 6 years experience within Mechanical Design Engineering
- Familiar with building regulations and CIBSE guidelines
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Experience working on programmes such as Hevacomp for Mechanical Design.
- Good commercial awareness
- Passionate about the industry and wanting to progress.
Apply for Associate Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly