Electrtical Technical Manager - Fantastic package
I am currently looking to recruit an Electrical Technical Manager, to lead develop and deliver technical support services within the engineering sector.
This is an opportunity to work for a leading company with a forward thinking, dynamic culture, offering a great working environment, fantastic benefits package (12% pension) and flexible working.
Working closely with the Technical Director, you will oversee a small yet growing team, offering guidance on technical design, installation best practices and competencies to some of the UK’s Leading Electrical Contractors.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a growing team. They have a small team in place which you will lead, working closely with the Head of Technical you will develop this further.
· Coordinate and provide high quality support and technical policy on relevant Electrical regulations, standards, legislation and competence requirements across the technical sector.
· Prepare develop and maintain a watching brief over current and future legislation relating to the electrical industry.
· Working with the Technical Director, develop and maintain technical competency specifications and assessment criteria, liaising with companies and individuals as required.
· Comply with internal and external quality and health and safety standards.
· Work in a high integrity, professional manner, and encourage all members of your team to adhere to these principals.
Requirements for the position:
· Ideally HNC/Degree Qualified within Electrical Engineering.
· Strong knowledge of Building Services Electrical Design, either from a consulting or M&E Contractor environment.
· A strong knowledge in Electrical installations, relating to the built environment.
· Technical legislation and regulatory knowledge would be advantageous.
· Report writing, health and safety knowledge and the ability to lead team meetings.
· Capable of representing the company at external client meetings.
What my client can offer you:
· A fantastic salary package, which includes car allowance, 35 hour working week, 25 days plus holiday and additional Christmas closing, summer working hours, 12% employer pension contribution, BUPA, 4 X Death in Service.
· Work out of their excellent vibrant offices in a great part of London, a 5 minute walk from London Bridge/Tower Hill.
· The chance to oversee a developing team, with genuine future promotional prospects within the business.
If you would like to discuss this Electrical Technical Manager position in more detail or apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available on 01252 918 400, or mobile 07823 333 533 from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Alternatively please email email@example.com